These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Good animation, but poor writing.

Reminds me of Family Guy. No real writing, just a bunch of characters complaining and random non-sequiturs.

wars of the earth wars of the earth

xbox codes

I watched this cart22n and it was nice.

Mr. Peanut Mr. Peanut

Meh

Reminds me of a long, drawn-out joke that wasn't even very funny to begin with. Perfect for Family Guy.

I don't understand the humour of you kids these days.

1800CASHCALL 1800CASHCALL

Beyond Lokken

Jeremy, this is beyond anything you've done before in the past. I've really got to hire some help for you. But I laughed, so I guess that makes me equally as disturbed.

Warrior Boarder 3 Warrior Boarder 3

Awful

I thought some 13 year old punk came up with this, but 24 was it? Jesus Christ, man. That was fucking stupid. But now at least all the 12-15 year old kids on NG have something to masturbate to. I mean, come on. That was so lame. It's like you mashed a bunch of fads into a big pile of steamy shit.

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

Jerry "OMFG" Jackson

This might be Jerry Jackson's greatest work yet. He knows how to really bring people together despite different ethnic backgrounds. He should be the UN Ambassador.

strange new fruit strange new fruit

Knabb the's Man with the Masta-Masta-Mastaplan

Dan finally got something done. I'm proud of you, boy.

Bra Bashing Bra Bashing

Horrible

I don't understand how this is funny. It's painful to sit through anything "Foamy" related. This kind of shit makes Randy Solem's flash somewhat interesting, and's that tough for me to admit.

tftd - Fandango tftd - Fandango

The Anime aspects made it gay...

Like I said, the anime aspects of this cartoon made it gay, much like the gayness in Teen Titans. Some aspects of Star Wars were brought up that were funny, except there is no "Star Wars Christmas Special", it's the "Star Wars HOLIDAY Special."

HAPPY LIFE DAY!

Kurt-Reznor responds:

AaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!

It IS Life Day isn't it?

Damn it!

What anime aspects? I really didn't even, well, think of anime when I was making this. I just wanted to keep changing the style, so as not to bore the A.D.D. crowd.

Little Inspiration Little Inspiration

Outstanding!

Excellent use of the Wilhelms. Come to Warped Tour and check out "A Wilhelm Scream" with us, JL.