Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Funtastic

Plural and past tense words need to be added among other legitimate words I know I've spelt in the past that were not accepted. My high score is 2118. The "Wade" trick helps. Anything happen with "Fulp" or "Stamper" or "N!gger"?

liljim responds:

It might help if you e-mailed me the words you think are "legitimate", so I can add them into the engine.

I hope you read the comments that I put in along with the submission, with regard to plurals being missing - probably not, given that you mention this in your review.

There are other words that will give significant bonus points, though none of those words involve racial slurs.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Hopefully, it won't be the last collaboration I work on (I suck at graphics - Stamper is behind the graphical magic in this game).

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

I Got Teabagged!

I fell for Kasem's trickery. He teabagged me! I feel so violated. It's nice that I'm in the game too, but where's my audio credit? Sitting through over an hour of Saved by the Bell looking for audio was not much fun.

JeremyLokken responds:

I spent days doing that and I didn't even put my name in it. I was going to submit it to Godfart, but it kept giving me errors, so I stopped.

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Anyone find Shawn Houde in the game?

He's a stud. Look for Shawn Houde. Then maybe look for Will Stamper. You can look for Shawn over at Godfart.com too. THEN LOOK AT RED ALERT!

Drinking with Starfleet Drinking with Starfleet

It Traveled Warp 9 to My Heart!

I loved it. Outdrinking Wesley Crusher was just too easy. Especially when you think how much he swallowed during his years on the Enterprise. But who was that sexy guy in the blue Starfleet uniform?

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

Easily the Greatest Game of our "Generation"

Data would be proud. Although he is an android, and cannot feel pride. But I do, AND I LOVE IT. the audio is great.

Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE

Nice Review Before Mine

The person who reviewed this game before me sure hated it, but still gave it a '2'. He must have some issues with Zelda. Maybe his dad shoved a SNES Zelda game up his ass or something. Not only can he not spell or string together a proper setence, I think he's a homosexual in denial. Anyway, fun game. ^_^

Micheal Jackson Baby Drop Micheal Jackson Baby Drop

Brilliant!

LIEK KEWLEST GAME EVA OMG LOL. I LUVED IT WHEN MACHIEL JACKSEN DRUPPED THE BABYES OMG LOL K PLZ AWESOME HE HE!

BEEBO SFA BEEBO SFA

Worthy of the Pope's virginty

I loved it John. Even though I played it months and months ago. Maybe it's time for that Micheal Jackson game?

Wonka's Waste: Toxic Choc Wonka's Waste: Toxic Choc

Good Job!

I finally got that fucking toxic gloop! Damn it was hard to get. But your movie was missing one thing...
ALF!

Gun Down the Gungan Gun Down the Gungan

I Love Jar Jar

Ok, I camped outside of the movie theater for 2 months to see Episode 1. JAR JAR RULES!!!