These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Good animation, but poor writing.

Reminds me of Family Guy. No real writing, just a bunch of characters complaining and random non-sequiturs.

wars of the earth wars of the earth

xbox codes

I watched this cart22n and it was nice.

Mr. Peanut Mr. Peanut

Meh

Reminds me of a long, drawn-out joke that wasn't even very funny to begin with. Perfect for Family Guy.

I don't understand the humour of you kids these days.

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Funtastic

Plural and past tense words need to be added among other legitimate words I know I've spelt in the past that were not accepted. My high score is 2118. The "Wade" trick helps. Anything happen with "Fulp" or "Stamper" or "N!gger"?

liljim responds:

It might help if you e-mailed me the words you think are "legitimate", so I can add them into the engine.

I hope you read the comments that I put in along with the submission, with regard to plurals being missing - probably not, given that you mention this in your review.

There are other words that will give significant bonus points, though none of those words involve racial slurs.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Hopefully, it won't be the last collaboration I work on (I suck at graphics - Stamper is behind the graphical magic in this game).

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

I Got Teabagged!

I fell for Kasem's trickery. He teabagged me! I feel so violated. It's nice that I'm in the game too, but where's my audio credit? Sitting through over an hour of Saved by the Bell looking for audio was not much fun.

JeremyLokken responds:

I spent days doing that and I didn't even put my name in it. I was going to submit it to Godfart, but it kept giving me errors, so I stopped.

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Anyone find Shawn Houde in the game?

He's a stud. Look for Shawn Houde. Then maybe look for Will Stamper. You can look for Shawn over at Godfart.com too. THEN LOOK AT RED ALERT!